There are a number of clinical tests to choose from, to help you understand how you are feeling. To take a test:
- Click on ‘Assess yourself’ on the menu on the top left of the page.
- Choose a test from the list
- When the test opens, select the appropriate level for each item on the list and press the ‘Submit’ button.
- You will then be given a brief explanation of your test score. So, it may suggest that you are showing signs of high stress and that you should contact your GP. Or it may suggest that your stress levels are low at the moment.
- There will be links to further information that could help you understand what you are experiencing.
- You will have the option to retake the test if you are not satisfied that youticked the correct options
- After you have taken the test, you can read the Useful Stuff resources on the same topic, which can help you to understand more, move forward and try specific self-help skills.
- You can go back and look at your test results or take the tests when your mood feels different. To do this, go to ‘Assess Yourself’ and click on ‘My Previous Tests’.
Keep my test results private
If you want your test results to be private and not shown on your public profile:
- Go to My Home Page
- Go to ‘My Tests’. This will give you an option to change your test results to public or private.
Where have all my test results gone?
Don’t worry, all your old tests are still there! Members can click the counter badges on top-right corner of the 4 main features box and go to ‘my activities’ page. Then scroll down to ‘my test results’ section.